Hi Fred,
Happy Swiss National Day yesterday!
Just erased the webpage and made this blog instead so if you like you can comment.
1. I had to quit Max after getting errors: gf.audiodescriptors-fred and gf.x_deltax not loading. I didn’t move anything and file path hadn’t changed since Friday when you left. Is there a reason? Mysterious!? Things like this will push my adrenaline sky-high if it happens before the concert :) After restarting Max it was fine, but only after the 2nd time. ???? :)
2. The mari4 patch (dated 7/30) the last one: no problems, but I realized I have to record FIRST, THEN choose the folder and 'write' otherwise it won't. I thought you were able to choose folder, write the name, THEN record but apparently it doesn't work for me. No big deal, I just have to remember it. Just wanted to be sure is this what's it's supposed to be...
3. OK, regarding No.1 above: (9PM now)
It seems the first time when it didn't load, it was because my driver was set to system, not Fireface. Is that possible? Now this afternoon, after quitting Max starting again, it reads the data with no problem.
4. it's 0h15AM and now Holy Grail no.2 is talking to Holy Grail no.1 :) Fred's phrase recognizer is activating Nicolas' stillness detector. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)
cheers
mari
No comments:
Post a Comment