Wednesday, August 4, 2010

mari4 revived

So for some reason, mari4 is working again (???) I think, the gf.audiodescriptors-fred.maxpat didn't load. But now I'm back in business.

Norbert and Bruno said there is a Garbor? bug in ftm and will take a bit to fix it. Bruno crashed LIVE with imubu, reproducing the same bug of mine so for now I won't use it in Abelton LIVE.

Bruno says, I'm a "Alpha Tester" of imubu in Ableton LIVE. I'm the LIVE killer :)

mari4 is fine in Max.

7:15PM
I tried the pizzicato phrase tracking just now with gesture+energy tracking. It works fine at tolerance level of 0.28 (pretty high) then it still gives me the score of 0.5-6 (low). It nevertheless gives me the "1" (success). Maybe pizzicatos need higher tolerance level and 50-60% success rate? Will try again :) With pitch and energy it was about 0.8. I would rather not use pitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment