The GF mari5b (formally Fred's mari4) is working beautifully, so in fact I'm actually making a 'hybrid', Toyota/Lamborghini (yikes) for my new piece.
That is to say, I'm doing the "elastic" portion with the "Toyota", using just simple scrubing using Augmented Violin as a controller which sounds just fine. But then I could use GF to recognize multiple phrases to interacting start and stop and quasi improvise in between. I'm still working on it.
I'm not sure I could be here when your Australian guest comes at 3PM since I have a guest myself who is coming to visit, a Japanese concerto soloist. She organizes festivals in Japan and is compleeeeetely classical but interested in what I'm doing, so I really need to demo her :) Then I'm leaving to Picardie with my beau-frère in the afternoon.... Is it OK if I sort of play by ear? (that is, to see how it goes... "to improvise" :)
cheers
mari
ps. Got some curious but non-important bug-looking things like imubu doesn't display until I click 'learn 2' for the 2nd phrase, but no biggy. IT's NOT CRASHING!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment