Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Memory issues

Hi Fred,

Today I brought in my own MOTU audio interface, in preparation for my life after IRCAM :( As Norbert said I have been using the "marvel of German engineering" Fireface in Studio 1 so I better be sure that everything works entirely using my gear. Besides I will be doing this at Radio France bringing my gear so it better work :)

Norbert, Bruno and I are trying to set up the vector size, overdrive, audio interrupt etc. and it is not good. Tomorrow we will address this... Norbert said I have to turn audio interrupt ON, then mari5b (formally mari4, with audio) will jump to 60, 100%.

Then Bruno thought later this afternoon that there maybe poly~ that houses multiple superVP so he is going to streamline it.

Not to worry we will get there! When you get back I have to speak with you. Today I went directly to the top asking for the second unit (well it came up in the conversation), and he said it would be very interesting if me and Krosnick could both use them! I know you said the new ones are being developed so nothing is set, of course.

cheers
mari

No comments:

Post a Comment