Friday, August 13, 2010

Clone Barcarolle MUBU/GF version!

Hi Fred,

Thanks to my HERO BRUNO, my 2009 Clone Barcarolle is starting to run on your patch (formally mari4, now "mari5e" :)

And Bruno also implemented the transposition using SVP (after grimacing à la Norbert finding out I was using gizmo~ LOL!)

I just sent all of you email but here is what I would like to do now after I completely revive my Clone piece (which I will play on Sept. 2 at IRCAM, Radio France, and in NYC on 10/10):

I would like to do what we did at EMPAC using Mozart: can I play the first recording (including audio and gesture) using the second gesture using GF and MUBU? I could record the second gesture before-hand but it would be way cooler to do it on the fly...

Regarding the Clone recording, (and this was the issue in mnm.follower version) the timing of the 'start record' has to be tweaked... this is MY problem.

I'm in Picardie this weekend with kids but with violin and the gesture follower :)
cheers
mari

No comments:

Post a Comment